Using customer communication
This feature allows you to communicate to your customer details about the interventions directly from Claire in the form of an email. Inversely, the customer is able to communicate their decisions back to you, thanks to Claire's customer communication webpage. A webpage where they can review the interventions and select their decisions for each one that you listed. Once the customer has taken their decisions, it would be clearly visible to you on the work order.
- Initiate: A receptionist can simply click on the email icon at the top right corner of the appointment details and a screen should appear. On the upper section of the screen you should see a Select email and Select phone number dropdowns where you can choose to which address to send email/sms (Driver/Owner/Contractor private or business email/sms). *** In the Note field add any text that you want to share with your customer.
- Review: Then on the bottom part of that same screen, review and if needed adjust the mechanic's notes or/and the price that you wish to share with the customer. Be advised, that any change made on that screen will automatically update the information on the work order.
- Send: Once the proposal is ready, click the green Send button at the bottom right side of the screen. A new icon will appear on the work order next to the intervention.
- Received: Once the customer receives the email, they will be invited to click on the link it contains. If customer informs you that they haven't received the email, they should first verify their spam folder or verify that the email address he/she provided was properly entered. Note that you can resend it by clicking again on the Send button. Any update will be visible on the progress bar.
- Customer review: The link they should open will redirect them to a webpage that will first display a window (Welcome screen) containing your note. Once they close the first window, they will see on the main page a list of interventions segregated in two parts: The initial interventions on top of the list and the optionals at the bottom of the list.
- Customer input: Customer will select his decision from a dropdown menu for each intervention listed:
- Fix this item
- Don't fix this item
- Contact me
- Customer response: In order for Claire to be updated, the customer must click on the Confirm order button at bottom right corner. Responses will be added in the column next to the pin and snooze buttons and each response is represented with one of the following icons:
- : Customer wants to fix this item
- : Customer doesn't want to fix this item
- : Customer wants to be contacted
- Authorise work: Update work to be done (thumb up/thumb down) in the work order by easily matching the customer's final response.
*** Note: When selecting an email or phone number, you could see the customer greyed out as shown below:
This means that on the customer's page, this customer was excluded from receiving communications.
Note: The following pop up will appear when you update a price for a question item included in a diagnose overview that was opened:
If you click Confirm, an Updated diagnose overview email will automatically be sent to the driver/owner/contractor.
Note that once submitted, the customer cannot reopen the customer communication webpage and make new changes.
Customer communication icons:
: Send offer to the customer : Offer received but not seen by the customer : Offer received and seen by the customer :Order has been confirmed by the customer : Order is no longer open to change
: Since V7.10.20, once a diagnose or repair overview is opened by it’s recipient, a new button will become visible on the appointment details page on the left of the Customer Communication button. When clicked on, a new tab on your browser will be open where you can view the latest customer communication sent in a read only mode at its latest state (responded or not).
This feature is optional. If you want it included in Claire, please contact us at email@example.com
Setting up the customer communication module
Editing default customer communication email template Step 1 In the hamburger menu, under the customer comm section click Templates. Step 2 Select the template you want to modify. Step 3 From this screen you can modify the text. Note that any text ...
Using the INFO feature
This optional feature allows receptionist to communicate important information about the WO. It will then also visible on mechanic's tablet. The mechanic must then give an answer by performing an additional information/diagnostic check. Once ...
Using notification buttons
On the appointment details page, three buttons with different icons are available in the top bar. They can be filled in by yourself and applied as you wish. When you click on one of these 3 icons, a new icon, in the color selected when applicable, ...
Using Desk Communication
The Desk communication tool gives customers the opportunity to approve the agreed work. It accomplishes this by giving you the option to share the data about an appointment digitally to a paired tablet that was handed to your customer. Therefore ...
Reviewing the Customer Communication log
Purpose This feature is part with the Customer Communication, it allows you to review the details on the agreements that was set by your location that were accepted on communications by your client. Accessing Once a communication sent, a note called ...