Using notification buttons
On the appointment details page, three buttons with different icons are available in the top bar. They can be filled in by yourself and applied as you wish. When you click on one of these 3 icons, a new icon, in the color selected when applicable, will be displayed on the main page (appointment list page) for the relevant work order. These icons have no definitive meaning.
It is likely that agreements in regard to their definitions have been made internally within the company or at the location where you work on how and when they will be deployed. So first communicate with your colleagues or supervisor about these agreements. Here are our recommended definitions:
- The green dollar sign can be used once the customer has paid.
- The green star can be used when it is a VIP customer or you can create your own categorization using the 4 colours available.
- The shopping cart can be used to indicate different statuses:
- Green: All parts are ready.
- Blue: Some parts are come in today and add a note with details of when part are expected to arrive.
- Red: Parts have been ordered and add a note with details of when part are expected to arrive.
- Orange: Inform the Parts Manager that action should be taken on his/her part.
Using icons filters
Purpose: The icon filters on the appointment list are useful to filter in or out any workorder/appointment with one of the five following notifications: :The dollar sign can be used once the customer has paid. :The star can be used when it is a VIP ...
Using the dashboard (workorder)
Purpose You will find the description of interventions on the repair order. But not only that! The repair order also contains points noted by the mechanic. In addition you can indicate on which points the customer has agreed.In the repair order you ...
Using customer communication
This feature allows you to communicate to your customer details about the interventions directly from Claire in the form of an email. Inversely, the customer is able to communicate their decisions back to you, thanks to Claire's customer ...
Reconnaître la notification de l'onglet du navigateur
Si vous naviguez sur un différent onglet que celui dont l'application Claire est active, une notification sur l'onglet du navigateur vous permet de reconnaître qu'une action a été effectuée sur au moins un ordre de réparation de votre site. La ...
Using the INFO feature
Purpose This optional feature allows receptionist to communicate important information about the WO. It will then also visible on mechanic's tablet. The mechanic must then give an answer by performing an additional information/diagnostic check. Once ...